May 31, 2013

Artist of the Month: Matt Corby


I was completely convinced that I wouldn't have a new artist this month, because all I've been listening to is Lewis Watson and 5 Seconds of Summer, who are past AOTMs.

But thank God for Twitter!

Thanks to Georgia Wood's fantastic tastes in music, I have found Matt Corby. Last minute, last day of the month - but I'm positive he's going to be an obsession of mine (if he's not already haha)! He's 22, he's Australian, he has the voice of an angel.. And I'm fangirling just a little bit. Or a lot.

I've had this song on repeat all day - I'm even listening to it as I type this! It's just such a chill song, and it puts you in the best of moods. There's something that reminds me of Phil Collins, but I can't put my finger on it, it might just be the vibe.
His voice is beautiful, and he's ridiculously talented.. and I told myself I wasn't going to talk about his hair. But that hair!
xx
I know it's been forever, don't hate me!
I've been helping my brother move into his new apartment - excuses, excuses.
Blah blah.
But I was going to make a post about his new place, it's just not finished yet. It looks fine in person, but on camera it's kind of dull. So we'll have to accessorize before I can post about it.
xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your blog! You have the widest range of posts - all being so interesting! Sorry to sound cheeky, but would it be possible for you to have a look at mine (I've only just started really!)

www.sophielovestoblog.blogspot.com

-xo

Unknown said...

I seriously wanted to make a music post but you're so good at it I would just be embarrassing myself!

GeorgiaX

p.s. his eyes though

Post a Comment