April 12, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!


Hello lovies!

Thanks to both Jenni and Charlotte for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! They're both so sweet, and their blogs are definitely worth checking out. Thank you guys!

Rules:
1. Thank the ones who nominated you and make sure to add their link.
2. List 7 facts about yourself.
3. Choose 15 new bloggers to nominate.
4. Comment on their latest post, telling them you nominated them.

Let's get to it!

1. My Nana let me taste her iced coffee when I was like 1 or 2, and then I was obsessed with coffee until 2 years ago, and now I prefer tea.

2. I blame my Nana for me being only 5 ft. (4' 11.8" actually, but let's just round it off).

3. I enjoy reading, but I can never find a book that I enjoy reading. I guess that's why I like blogging so much!

4. I'm very picky when it comes to chocolate, and I only crave it on rare occasions.

5. Personally, one of the worst things is when you crave soup in the middle of summer. Because why would you eat soup when it's like 90 to 100 degrees outside??
#firstworldproblems

6. I will never understand how fast food is cheaper than fruits and vegetables. Like, yeah okay, that may not be real chicken, but it's still an entire meal that's cheaper than one avocado!

7. I was planning on taking a year off from school, but I actually ended up just taking a semester off, and now I'm starting college next month.

Blogs:

xx Vicky xx

xx Chloe xx

xx Beka xx

xx Bella xx

xx Tanya xx

xx Athena xx

xx Becki xx

xx Hannah xx

xx Pippa xx

xx Hannah Louisa xx

xx Latisha xx

xx Amy and Louise xx

xx Georgia xx

xx Katie xx

xx Mandy xx

7 comments:

Athena B. said...

Thank you soooo much for the nomination!!
I will make a post about it as soon as possible!

xx, Athena!
Giveaway on glimpsesofa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thank you so much for the nomination, you're so lovely x

Lauren said...

Congrats girl! Have a great weekend :) xo

lou said...

loved reading this!love how you're so petite :)
thanks for the nomination.hope you have a great weekend xxxx

M + K said...

we love outr soup! even in summer

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

Unknown said...

Thank you for the nomination!
I don't have a laptop at the moment so I'll be sure to do this asap. :)

http://everythinggeorgiax.blogspot.com

GeorgiaX

Unknown said...

thanks for nominating me Haley! Loved reading yours :) will definitely get round to doing mine this week :) love love love your blog! xx

Post a Comment