I only have one disappointing product from March, so that's good! Not all of these are new, but I've rekindled my love for them. So let's get to it, shall we?
1) Ocean Salt Face/Body Scrub - I got this Lush product a couple months ago, and I just love it. It smells SO GOOD! When you first get it, you have to stir it all together because the salt is on the top, and I was so scared to stir it together because I thought the bottom half wouldn't smell as good - but it does, all is good! It's a little harsh on my skin, so I only use it twice a week, and that's all I need. - $21.95
2) Hope in a Jar moisturizer - First of all, I apologize because it's torn and not pretty - but it is a sample, and that's a big problem with sample packaging. This moisturizer is SO good! I have combination skin, so I don't have to use very much of it for it to do the job. It smells a little.. weird. Not necessarily bad, just an odd smell. It smells kind of like a spray tan or hair bleach, but luckily it's not a scent that's strong enough to stay for a while. It's been a few weeks since I ran out of the sample, and if it wasn't so expensive, I would've already gotten the 2 oz! - $40.00
3) Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes! - I would have never thought of trying this mascara if I hadn't gotten it as a sample along with an eyelash curler (mentioned in this haul) because the sample is always so hard to open in Ulta. But I'm very glad I got to try it because it's a very good mascara! It says it's "clinically-proven to increase lash volume by 424% and lash curl by 90.2%." If it did that, I wouldn't be able to open my eyes and I'd have to hold my lashes up with my hands. It'd be like having bangs in your face but your eyelashes instead, like "Oh, hold on, let me lift my lashes out of the way." But despite the exaggerated promises, it's a very good mascara, and with different packaging, I would definitely buy it! - $19.00
4) Naked Basics palette - I've had this since it came out and never really used it. I used Venus a few times, but that was about it. But I used it almost every time I put on makeup last month. I got to experiment with it, and ended up using it a lot more than I thought I would. - $27.00
5) Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express - I did a review on this early last month (which you can see here), with much better pictures. You can see what the wand looks like, and what it did for my lashes as well. - $7.99
6) MAC Powder Blush in Springsheen - This color is absolutely gorgeous. I was looking for something similar to Nars' Deep Throat, and it is close, it just has more of a shimmer to it. Springsheen is a lovely peachy-coral color with a fair amount of gold shimmer, and it is absolutely gorgeous on. I'd say it's closer to Nars' Orgasm rather than Deep Throat, they are quite similar in color, just not in shimmer. Although I do love this MAC blush, I will be picking up Nars' Deep Throat next time I stop by Sephora. 'Cause a girl can't have too many blushers, right? - $21.00
7) MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Desires & Devices - I came across this at the most perfect time possible! I was looking for an eyeliner similar to the Urban Decay eyeshadow color Darkhorse (brown with dark green undertone), and I found Desires & Devices which is even better! It's dark green with a brown undertone and kind of a shimmer to it, and I have hazel eyes that are basically brown because its really hard to bring the green out, and this makes the green in my eyes show a bit more! - $19.50
8) Stila Lip Glaze in Guava - I bought this last year when I had dyed my hair red, because stupid me decided to make a huge commitment to dye my hair red and didn't have any lip colors that wouldn't clash with my hair! So I went to Ulta and asked one of the girls there what would look best with my hair color, and she came up with this and an Urban Decay color. I found it hidden away in my armoire a few weeks ago, and I haven't stopped using it since. And let me just say: This. Smells. So. Good! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Stila's lip glazes are all supposed to smell and taste like the name? If so, I'm going to be buying so many more of these, despite the fact that I hate the applicator. - $22.00
9) Essie's Sand Tropez - This is a gorgeous nude that is absolutely perfect for spring! I love tan and black together, so sometimes I'll put black stripes over them, and it's really cute. I was kind of worried about what it would look like on me, because I'm quite pale, but it actually doesn't look bad at all! - $8.00
I'm lucky enough to only have one product that I was completely disappointed with this month and that is Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume. I'm not putting a link to this one for obvious reasons. But I did a review on this last month, which you can read here, and the only good thing about it was how black it was. To this day it is the blackest black out of all the Blackest Blacks I've tried. And that's it. - $8.99
I realized about half-way through this post that I didn't do any swatches, so if you guys would like them, just tell me in a comment below, and I'll do some swatches and add them to this post sometime this weekend.