January 28, 2013

Wishes: Ombre Foiled Fisherman Sweater

Rag Union/ Urban Renewal Ombre Foiled Fisherman Sweater

I fell in love with this sweater the second I saw it on Urban Outfitter's website! I absolutely love sweaters, and I'll wear almost anything that's gold. But there is a problem..

It's online only :(

With Urban Renewal, no two things are the same. They're all different sweaters, so there are people commenting saying that their's had buttons, or a weird ruffle at the bottom. And I'm not one to spend $94 on a surprise.

I just wish it was sold in-store, as well. So, that way, I could pick out which one I wanted because I LOVE it!

1 comments:

Melaniemarvels said...

Ahh watched Amanda in Red Riding Hood last week and thought she was amazing. I love her fashion taste too.

Mel x
http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment