1. Combination Leather Shopper - I love how black and white is on trend this spring - so cute! I would love to see this bag in person, because it looks like the black is suede, but Zara's website says nothing about it being suede. And for $100, I'd like to touch it before I buy it! - $99.90
2. Abstract Gold/Silver Moulded Choker - I don't usually like necklaces like this, but as usual - anything metallic and I'm sold! This piece goes perfectly with the black/white trend, and it's a reasonable price (for Zara's quality). - $25.90
3. Combined Wedge - There are three reasons why I love spring - pastels, florals, and WEDGES! If I could wear wedges all the time, I would. It's all the extra height I need, and pain-free (well, for the most part) - $89.90
4. Court Shoe w/ Studded Cap Toe - Don't really need these, but I love them. And if I had a spare $100, I'd buy these just to have them! - $99.90
5. Flared Trench Coat - I don't own a coat like this, and I really wish I did! Sadly, Florida's springs are a bit too hot for this, but I'd love to own it. - $99.90
6. Jacquard Shirt Collar w/ Appliqué - Same as #4, I don't need it. But I would still love to have it around for when I do need it! - $39.90
What do you think about the black/white trend this season? And what is your spring must-have (or lust-have, I should say)?